Bangs/Fringes

sunrise: 6:07 am
sunset: 9:56 pm

"Put the scissors down and back away from the mirror, Laura ..."

Bangs. I don't know why I keep feeling the need to do something about my hair when I haven't had an original idea about what to do with it since college.

Nothing I do seems to help. I decided to cut my bangs--or actually create bangs-- and fell into the old vicious circle of wanting to cut more and more to try to fix what I had just cut.

Fortunately, I have been through this cycle enough to realize fairly early on that I should quit while I'm ahead. So, for the next month or so I will have a permanent bad-hair day. Right at the peak of our summer traffic season. Lovely.

If I am going to indulge in self-destructive behavior, maybe I should just go back to drinking ...

Comments

Popular Posts