Catching Up

Life has been spinning out of control since about mid-July--back when things got nasty for me at the list. It would appear I have been the target of our resident deceiver and her typical campaign of whispers and innuendos. I went into a funk. The viciousness (Not to mention baselessness) of the attack knocked the wind out of me for a week or so and I began to wonder if I really *was* such a bad person that others would believe those sorts of things about me. I have no talent for this back-stabbing kind of bullshit and it was rather demoralizing.

Thanks to the intervention of a couple good friends, I snapped out of it quickly but came to several realizations about myself and my relationships that have made me concentrate on RL and stop exerting so much effort trying to control what I cannot.

Popular Posts