Twitch


Actually, Twitch isn't turning out to be all that bad of a cat.

Since we have started letting him have some "outside time" every day, he has calmed down considerably. Also, since he has that taste of freedom each day, he is more content to remain in his cage other times--much to the relief of the shop cats.

He is an excellent outdoor cat--never wandering far from the house and always coming promptly when I call him. He wears a collar with an ID tag and a bell, so when I call him, I will hear this ingle-jingle-jingle until he comes into view.

Apparently he doesn't like being a white cat, since his first action every day upon finding himself outdoors is to roll vigorously in the dust of the driveway until his pristine coat is a pale beige. I comb out the dust but he repeats the procedure religiously until I have the impression that he would rather be dirty-tan than shiny white.

Comments

Popular Posts