Too Quiet...

I'm sorry for that.

This is proving to be a season of reflection for me in the face of reminders of the inevitable flow of time.

I'm doing a lot of thinking and a bit of reading. I want to journal but not to blog.

I want a space to write out my thoughts and look at them and shift them around with a pencil and maybe come up with a thought or two that makes sense to me. This format isn't for that kind of journaling.

I need to write for me for a while.

If I come up with anything I feel like sharing--I will.

And there will still be pictures...

Comments

I miss you!
Laura said…
I am so glad that *you* are back amongt us, Bobbie.
MmeBenaut said…
Laura dear, I know just how you feel and have been feeling the same lately hence my reluctance to blog myself. I do love seeing your kitties and flowers though. Take care dear friend.

Popular Posts