Rabies Clinic

Mr. Twitch waits his turn
The free rabies vaccination clinic was held today.

I cleaned out the Suburban and scrounged the attic and out-buildings for cat carriers. I planned to take twelve cats in for their shots--but Clarence and Skinny had other ideas, so I ended up with ten cat to transport.



Four in the front...




...and six in the back.

Everyone cried but Max and Twitch. The clinic was well-organized and we were done in ten minutes--I would walk to the door with two carriers and the techs met me with the last two ready to go back. The gang was remarkably well-behaved for total strangers and we were all back home in a half-hour.

It's nice when things work out.

Comments

E. Smith said…
Oh my goodness I can only imagine your poor ears with all the meowing during the trip to/from the vet!
Laura said…
I tried singing to them on the way down the hill. That quieted most of them. And they are always quieter on the way back home, so that helped.

Popular Posts