For Our World, The Circle Turns Again...

3 inches of snow on the ground

A quiet turning of the year for me.

I ate myself into a stupor at the Animal Shelter party--coming home about eight and falling across the bed to rest before I could manage to feed the cats.

I started the day by getting up early for a doctor's appointment. I wanted to find out what was causing my back pain, once it became apparent that waiting and wishing it would go away wasn't helping. So I spent most of the morning at the medical clinic and hospital for x-rays. The doctor thinks it is a muscle spasm and prescribed physical therapy but I need to find out if PT is covered by my insurance. I also think that if I can find time to go to PT, I could probably find time to walk and exercise on my own. I also want to ask a friend for a recommendation of which of the local therapists to see.

So, my next project was to make the infamous "litter box cake" for the Shelter Halloween dinner.

Comments

Popular Posts