Gray Day



A warm, gray morning with soft rain falling.

The girls are happy to nap the day away on the foot of the bed. Looking at them, I understand those who say that their children are their treasures. I have no children but looking at these lovely and happy little souls, I know where my riches are.



A band of tropical moisture drifted across the Kenai Peninsula last night, spoiling any chance I had to view the lunar eclipse. Vicariously, I could only watch the clouds dim as the eclipse reached totality--peering into the warm , breezy darkness to catch any rift in the overcast, listening to the occasional spatter of rain on the alder leaves.

This morning the clover was vivid green in the subdued light.

Comments

Barbara said…
I hope you're feeling better and I hope you'll post more often. - Barbara

Popular Posts