Chicken-Flavored Prozac

That's our next weapon in our efforts to integrate Frannie into the household.

I ran Clarence into the vet clinic today to have his latest wounds examined. He is healing without infection so far but I told the doctor that we have to find some solution to the problem of Frannie's stalking of Clarence or we will have to get rid of Frannie. I am just not going to spend the next fifteen years running Clarence to the vet every few weeks. I got several Valium to mellow Frannie out while they look for a more permanent solution to her aggression. In the mean time, I am keeping her totally out of any area that Clarence has access to. She tolerates being in the back room with the boys, so that's where she's been spending her days.

***

There's a wildfire burning up by Skilak Lake--it has already grown to over a thousand acres since it started Sunday night. That explains the smoke in the air--I thought it might be from the huge (80,000+ acres) fire near Fort Yukon. We had a brief, heavy rainshower move through the neighborhood last night just in time to delay our cooking dinner over the wood grill out back for about half an hour. But it saved me from having to water all the flowers, so that was a good thing.

Comments

Popular Posts