Bangs

Bangs seems to have two lengths--too long or too short.

It,s logical, of course, because if you trim them just right, they are only going to be just right for about ten days before becoming too long. Too long is infinitely better than too short; short enough to puff up over your forehead, leaving your eyebrows sticking out there lonely at the edge of the vast plain of your forehead.

Additionally, when they are just right, they are too short to be pulled back into a pony tail, so flop loosely around your face and get into your eyes. The effort of constantly trying to tuck them out of the way behind the ears or under the longer hair apparently doesn't burn enough calories to make it anything but a nuisance.

Anyway--even though it is the wrong phase of the moon to cut hair--I trimmed my bangs and neatened up the ends of my hair today.

As for Punkin...my fat, gassy cat seems more herself today. She ate with gusto last night and slept with me on the bed, something she hadn't done for more than a few days. A visit to the vet always seems to stimulate her. (They draw blood, then *she* draws blood...I don't think Dr. Mersch has learned about the complimentary nail trimming Punkin usually gets...lol.)

I feel that we have her--and her problematic innards--back on course for now.

Popular Posts