The Flowers of August



When you buy your flowers as seedlings, you are never quite sure just what colors you may get. I was lucky that these violas match the snapdragons so well.




These are a new color of snapdragons--Crown Candy Corn. I have seen them in other gardens around town.




I really like the colors of these. I can see why they are so popular.




Lilac Cosmos. Or so they say. Looks more pink than lilac to me, but I like the color just the same.




Candy Corn Snapdragons and hot pink Dianthus.




Nature's garden supplies the Nootka Lupine (Lupinus Nootaktensis).

Comments

Such bright colors! The Fireweed in below post is so pretty against the evergreen tree.
Laura said…
Thanks. As you probably noticed, the sun finally came back. Trying to upload more photos but the great outdoors calls....
Anonymous said…
What beautiful flowers!

Blessings!
Lacy

RazorFamilyFarms.com

Popular Posts