Still Raining

Another gray, humid morning. I really don't mind--it suits my lethargy and gives me an excuse to avoid outdoor work. I have been so tired this past week--maybe a delayed reaction to losing Frieda and Houdi. I was so caught up in trying to get the house presentable for our visitors that I am still processing the loss of those two cats.

The Back Rooms and the Shop are both down to a four-cat population. We have discussed shuffling the cats around but their social groups are well-established and there seems to be enough disruption and re-positioning each time we lose someone that I don't want to add to the stress right now.

Still Raining

My usual breakfast--followed by vitamin C and D tablets and a couple of fish oil capsules.

Breakfast

Comments

Your breakfast looks familiar.
I love the rain. We may get some from the hurricane.
Sending you many (((Hugs)))
~ b
Laura said…
Thanks for your thoughts, Bobbie. I appreciate them.

It's hard to remember life before Nexium...

Popular Posts