New Camera - Around the House

My trusty Kodak Easyshare DX 4330 camera finally decided to die, so I have been without a camera for a couple weeks. Didn't realize how much I enjoyed having a camera ready at hand until there wasn't one. And none of our old SLR cameras had a charged battery amongst them. So when I saw that Amazon was having a pre-Christmas sale on the Canon PowerShots SD1300, I ordered one.

After I charged the battery, I pointed the camera at the nearest cat (much as I had done with our Kodak digital camera,) and tripped the shutter.


That is a typical view of Frannie, amidst the throw rugs and plywood floor of the upstairs.

I took a more flattering view of her after a few more photos.



Then I went downstairs and surprised Dennis on the computer. He spends more time there then he'll admit....



The box on the floor contains about a dozen fire bricks for our stoves.

Oddly, not a single actual cat appears in that photo. That is unusual around here.

Comments

Anya said…
Frannie is so beautiful and regal looking.

Popular Posts