Hair

I cut off two or three inches of my hair last week--the ends were getting so brittle and split and old that I had to do something. My hair is still several inches below my shoulders, but looks a lot better without the scraggly ends and seems a bit bouncier without those few extra inches of dead weight pulling it down. I cut a few layers going from front to back--nothing too dramatic but something I can work on over time to soften the shape of my hairdo, such as it is. I can't very well wear it long and plain forever.

I pretty much have always worked on my hair myself. The few times I have gone to someone else, they always cut it too short and styled it in whatever is the standard 'do of the moment and I end up not looking like myself and not feeling comfortable.

Comments

Popular Posts