Homer Lights



Driving home after my evening shift, I have a opportunity to admire the various holiday lighting schemes around town. Tonight I drove around and took pictures of those I especially liked.


The Catholic Church, down in the old section of town by the beach, chose a traditional scene for their lights.



All the commercial businesses do white lights. I liked the way this sundries shop in the old section of town chose to use theirs.


The flower and boutique shop wrapped many lights around their bannisters, then lit the interior of their windows.


I liked this traditional way this window looked--a lighted tree highlighting the scene. Very home-y.


The liquor store in red and green....


I liked the quiet, lovely way this business lighted their windows.


The gazebo in the small mid-town park.


I like trees done all in one color.

Comments

Popular Posts