Happy Blogging!



Not only have I signed up for Holidailies this year but figuring in for a penny, in for a pound, I went ahead and signed up for Blog 365 as well.

I keep thinking that now that I am retired, blogging would be easy but it hasn't turned out that way. I no longer am stuck at work for eight hours at a stretch with nothing but the Internet for entertainment. Instead, I have no set schedule. Finding time to sit and compose my thoughts is difficult.

So I don't know what I was thinking, committing myself to a year of blogging. But I have always done best with a deadline. We shall see.

Holidailies doesn't start officially until the fifth, but I want to get in the habit early. I look forward to catching up on the blogs I discovered last year, and finding new voices to listen to.

So, off we go..

Comments

Popular Posts